Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Major Change of Plans.

While I realize this is a very last-minute decision to make, it is certainly the right one. It is decided; I will be staying in Buffalo, NY for the time being.

There is simply too many good things to leave behind. I have great friends, most of these friends have beautiful new babies, I fell in love with a wonderful woman, the money is real good here and moving to city that I didn't learn how to tattoo in would be a pretty big gamble with money. Especially when times are hard and the economy is in a down-swing.

So if you live in or around Buffalo, NY, you can still get an appointment with me for the time being. And to folks in or around Providence, RI, that may have been interested in getting a tattoo from me in the future, you will be able to in the near future. I'll keep everyone posted on travel dates and guest spots at McInnis Tattoo Company. Thank you all for the interest.

For now, contact me at:
Hand of Doom Tattoo
500 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14222
(716)881-4424
and my cell:
(716)238-0689

1 comment:

  1. oh mannnn, I was looking forward to having you closer! the beach! ...ahh oh well...we'll be visiting soon :-)

    ReplyDelete