Sunday, April 12, 2009

PROVIDENCE OR BUST!!!

Both sadly and happily, I will be leaving sunny Buffalo, NY for sunny Providence, RI (to work at McInnis Tattoo Company) on July the 1st. This is of course, not to say i won't be back for a guest spot here and there. But if you have some unfinished tattoos from me, please contact me immediately to schedule an appointment.

Here's how:

CELL# (716)238-0689
SHOP# (716)881-4424
c.lombardi.tattooer@gmail.com
myspace.com/chris_lombardi

On a more personal note. It has been a great pleasure working with the awesome crew at Hand of Doom Tattoo. Those fellas have taught me not just about tattoos but everything about being a tattooer and a good person. It wasn't all peaches and cream, but it's really all about the ups and downs, now isn't it?

It will be my honor to finish up strong here in Buffalo. All of my steady clients and new clients deserve the best from me until the job is done. I'm looking forward to tying up all the loose ends with everyone. And to anyone confused about who they will go to for awesome tattoos when I'm gone, the answer is still H.O.D. Who else? Jon, Josh and Danny will be hitting home runs here in buffalo every day of the week.

Thanks so much,
Chris Lombardi
Hand of Doom Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment